• Korewa zombie desuka

思い出せ。。!!

お帰りなさいませ、ご主人様。


Hello~!

This is my first post for this blogs. 

U--umm.. You see, I lost my memories on 1st August and now, I'm waiting for the anime to be aired right time to start on recollecting my memories. 

Orion said that I should try to write down everything single things that I could remember. So, this is why I started to do this. But shh.. Don't tell Orion. He said that I must keep my amnesiac state as a secret though. But I guess, the more people help me, the merrier, right?

So, until that right time come, then I'll be start writing something randoms in here. Please enjoy your stay with me, Okay?

And now..


16 days left before my journey start!

Let's do our best!


-Natsumi-
 

Eucliwood hellscythe Theme | Copyright © 2012 冥土の羊, All Rights Reserved. Design by Djogzs, | Johanes djogan