• Korewa zombie desuka

思い出せ。。!!

Anime Trailer?


Hello, good morning. 

I'm Natsumi 

How are you all?
It's really cold lately, right? 
Please keep your self warm and take care yourself okay?
Anyway...
Have you watch this?



Interesting, right?

This is the official trailer for my anime journey to recollect my memories.

Well, I already tried to recollect my memories in the official game's world before and I have my own thought about anime world's journey.

My first question...

Why am I having no name? 

In that video, they introduced me as "Heroine".

I know that I have no default name but don't you think they're cruel? Is it mean that people will called me "Hey, you" forever? *sighs*

Now, let's moving to another issue.

The first scene on that video showed me woke up in the cafe.

Is it mean that Anime's world journey will be different with the Game's Journey?

Well, I don't know the answer too so let's wait the show begin shall we?

It's just...12 days left until my journey start!

See you later
 

Eucliwood hellscythe Theme | Copyright © 2012 冥土の羊, All Rights Reserved. Design by Djogzs, | Johanes djogan