• Korewa zombie desuka

思い出せ。。!!

[Analysis] Amnesia Anime Episode 2


Seems like I can't write Natsumi's diary for now. I entered a seiyuu audition and I passed the first step of audition already. It's two days left before the second audition so I need to prepare myself. I'll write the second diary after my audition over. I hope I passed the audition. Please wish me luck!

Now about the second episode...

WELCOME TO THE SECOND WORLD--HEART'S WORLD..is what I wanted to say. The ending scene was taken from Shin's world, right? But well.. The heroine seemed like she aware that she moved back to 1st August--or not?

But just as I thought, Ukyou and Rika appeared yesterday XD Back to the topic, I think that she died when she fell from the cliff. Means, !Ukyou successes his mission thus recycled everything back and now, we came back in heart's world. But if that's so.. then... All the route would ended up in bad ending until they reverted everything back to Joker's world?

If the heroine aware of the time loop, then it'd be save and this Heart's event there for filling the loop hole and she might came back to the first episode world since the heart event are just another memories. If she didn't aware of it, means, well..she died for real thus caused Ukyou to move to next world lol  I thought that the Heroine's dead would be the best outcome. I mean, if she aware of the time loop then there wouldn't be any surprise.

Well, I'll see the next episode to see. 

For now, my analysis is the heroine is inside the heart's world now because she died in previous world.

Well, then.. Until my next diary!^^
 

Eucliwood hellscythe Theme | Copyright © 2012 冥土の羊, All Rights Reserved. Design by Djogzs, | Johanes djogan